Dr. Amine is an experienced orthodontist enlisted as an AAO orthodontist on the American Association of Orthodontists website with extensive experience in invisible braces in Lebanon and abroad, qualifications include:
- Currently Resident orthodontist at U of Louisville, USA but maintain consultations for lingual orthodontics at Ortho I Clinics
- Certificate in advanced orthodontics – University of Connecticut, USA-2012
- Experienced practitioner in orthodontics in Lebanon and KSA since 2008
- Certificate of Craniofacial Orthodontics – Chang Gung Memorial Hospital- Taipei, Taiwan-2019
- Invisible braces training Taipei-Taiwan, and Chiang Mai-Thailand
International member of the American association of orthodontists
Member of the world federation of orthodontists
Member of the Saudi association of orthodontists
- Lingual orthodontics (NO SHOW braces)
- TMD: Temporomandibular Disorders (pain in the jaw and muscles)
- Adult orthodontics: Surgical orthodontics
- Cleft lip and palate
- Research and data sciences
Personally if not seeing patients, Dr Amine spends his time preparing presentations, playing music and doing sports. He also loves to travel and likes to collects dark chocolate from around the world.
Dr. Martin is an experienced orthodontist and is passionate in many areas in orthodontics, qualifications include:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, Class 2018 Valedictorian – Lebanese University’s Faculty of Dental Medicine
- Masters in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics – Lebanese University’s Faculty of Dental Medicine
- Interceptive/Preventive Orthodontics for children
- Comprehensive Orthodontics for teenagers and adults
- Clinical Moderation: Dr. Martin is a founding member of the online community of “Dental Scenarios” in which he posts and reviews clinical cases and works on publishing a bi-annual dental magazine.
- Continuous Education: Whether online or offline Dr. Martin is a life long learner.
Personal interests: When not practicing Orthodontics, Dr. Martin enjoys daily work out routines, playing basketball and traveling the world.
Dr. Maria is a specialist in prosthodontics. Her field of expertise covers: full mouth rehabilitation, smile reconstruction and esthetic dentistry using veneer and full ceramic crowns. Her qualifications include:
-Doctor of Dental Surgery. Faculty of Dental Medicine- Lebanese University
-Masters in Prosthodontics. Faculty of Dental Medicine- Lebanese University
-Innovative dental materials and new dental procedures used in total mouth rehabilitation and esthetic smile reconstruction.
-Minimally invasive dentistry.
-Multidisciplinary approaches: she enjoys working with other specialists to find the best treatment for each patient.
-Esthetic smile reconstructions.
-Dental structure loss management and treatment.
Personal interests: when not practicing Prosthodontics, Dr. Maria enjoys listening to music, spending time with friends and traveling.
Book appointment online or reach us on whatsapp.
Profile being uploaded.