Experienced orthodontist enlisted as an AAO orthodontist on the American Association of Orthodontists website with extensive experience in invisible braces in Lebanon and abroad, qualifications include:
Certificate in advanced orthodontics - University of Connecticut, USA-2012
Experienced practitioner in orthodontics in Lebanon and KSA since 2008
Certificate of Craniofacial Orthodontics - Chang Gung Memorial Hospital- Taipei, Taiwan-2019
Invisible braces training Taipei-Taiwan, Tokyo-Japan, and Chiang Mai-Thailand
Member of the world federation of orthodontists
Member of the Saudi association of orthodontists
-"A comparative anchorage control study between conventional and self-ligating bracket systems using differential moments"-(Angle Orthodontist. 2013; 83:937–942.)
-Case report: Corticotomy-assisted molar protraction with the aid of temporary anchorage device -(Angle Orthodontist. 2013; 83:1083–1092.)
-A Biomechanical approach to second Molar Intrusion- JCO 2013-10-608
- Mandibular Condyle Positional Changes in Class III Adult Patients Treated with Orthodontic Downward Backward Rotation of Mandible. Presented at the "Association of Orthodontists (Singapore) Congress 23 February 2019
1. Lingual orthodontics, Dr Amine believes that there is a great need for a true and affordable invisible braces option and people in Lebanon,Tripoli specifically, have the right to get it.
2. Monitoring the development of faces and teeth of young patients. This is a very important subject because slight deviations from the normal eruption pattern of the teeth at a young age can cause long periods of braces later in life and thus high costs. Such eruption problems can go unnoticed if not monitored and detected by a knowledgeable orthodontist.
3. Treatment of children with cleft lip and palate in addition to adults who need Surgical orthodontics is another sub specialty that Dr Amine learned during his stay in the leading craniofacial center in Taipei, Taiwan : Chun Gung memorial hospital (10,000 bed hospital)
4.TMD ( Temporomandibular disorders), and orofacial pain. These are the problems that cause pain in the muscles and the joints of the Jaw.
If not practicing orthodontics Dr. Amine spends his time playing music, preparing presentations, working out, or reading. Dr Amine also enjoys and collects specialty coffee and dark chocolate from around the world.
Experienced oral surgeon with many surgeries completed in clinics all over the country: Tripoli, Akkar, and Beirut. Dr Loulwa is regularly consulted on cases related to oral surgery in many clinics. Dr Loulwa studied under the best oral and maxillofacial surgeons in the regions including professors in Turkey- Istanbul where she participated in complex oral and maxillofacial surgeries including jaw surgery and cleft lip and palate surgeries.
-Bachelor’s degree and Graduate Diploma specialty from Beirut Arab University which is accredited by the Association of Dental Education in Europe (ADEE).
-Oral and Maxillofacial training in Istanbul & Lebanon (2017-2020)
Selected among many students to represent the Lebanese Dental Students association worldwide in international dental conferences for four consecutive years:
1. Jordan, 2014
2. Poland, 2015
3. Slovakia, 2016
4. Spain, 2017
1) Wisdom teeth extraction surgery: Dr Loulwa believes that surgeries like wisdom teeth removal are not about using strength and muscles, but a smooth surgery is all about using a delicate technique executed with fineness.
2) Advanced pediatric oral and maxillofacial surgeries: children often require complex surgeries like the removal of cysts, tumors, and impacted or ankylosed teeth. Fear of the dentist is common in children; however Dr El Mourad was trained in one of the best dental clinics for pediatric surgery, and she is able to manage the most fearful child and make his experience more pleasant.
3) Dr El Mourad is passionate about esthetic restorations like ceramic crowns and veneers.
Dr Loulwa enjoys going to the beach and likes to play sports. If not operating, she spends her mornings swimming or playing basketball. Dr Loulwa also loves to travel and create new professional connection abroad.
Dr Omar Graduate from the post graduate program in endodontics at Saint Joseph, Beirut Lebanon.
Full CV being uploaded
CV being uploaded