We are located in Tripoli, Lebanon. We offer treatments, services and products directed to the health and well being of the individual as it relates to the oral cavity. Currently we have specialists that are also sub-specialized in areas of the profession including:
1. Dental and Oral healthcare specialist
2. Oral surgeon specialist
3. Orthodontist specialist
4. Orthodontist for adults/lingual orthodontist specialist
5. Craniofacial orthodontist specialist
6. Sports dentistry specialist
7. Dental Medical Doctor
8. Medical writers
The vision is to improve the quality of life of our community by providing and communicating the TRUE healthcare knowledge, as well as constantly improve our knowledge base to provide the best care available.
We need more human resources to help us.
Please check the available positions and apply if you feel we are a fit.
Fresh graduate dentist
1. License to practice in Lebanon
2. Good English
1. The clinical responsibility of the intern is to perform oral health care programs on all Ortho I Clinics patients which includes periodontal charting, Medical & Dental health history taking/medical screening, blood pressure measurement, oral hygiene instructions/reinforcement, and scaling/polishing ( all skills will be taught in the first months of joining).
2. Complete the curriculum provided by Ortho I Clinics. The curriculum includes completing online courses, and other materials like textbooks related to dental and oral hygiene, periodontics and oral medicine.
3. Present progress weekly in the Monday morning/or evening meeting at Ortho I Clinics
4. Salary will be discussed in interview
5. send to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Note that the interviewing process is a "phases" process, NOT a single interview.
Job description (2 components):
Note: Time will be split between the two components.
To apply please send the following to email@example.com:
1. Updated CV
2. Any proof of English proficiency.
3. Statement of career planning and personal goals
4.Any supporting documents (degrees, certificates, conferences, online courses, or completed projects, english tests if available)
5.Copy of passport or ID
6.Note that the interviewing process is a "phases" process, NOT a single interview.
Stipend will be similar to a freshly employed school teacher at local schools in Tripoli.
Important keywords: "Evidence based dentistry", "systematic reviews", "Meta-analysis", "Databases", "soft skills", "publishing", "scientific writing", "work ethics".
As part of the lingual orthodontics and sports dentistry initiative. We are looking for an interested dental technician who is willing to learn new and rare skills.
Lingual orthodontics is the subspecialty in orthodontics that deals with fabrication, installation, and activation of orthodontic appliances on the back of the teeth. Lab techniques are at the heart of the specialty.
1. Degree or experience in dental lab work
2. Good English language command.
the job is split between the lab, and the clinics
At the clinics: the job is to help in patient related procedures.
At the Lab: the job is to learn and start doing the lingual lab technique as well as fabricating acrylic mouth appliances, and mouthguards.
The nature of the job can be part time or full time depending on the skill and abilities of the applicant.
All training will be provided by Ortho I Clinics.
Interviewing will be conducted by phases, meaning that we will interview candidate several times before we decide. we will take our time to know each applicant abilities before we hire.
Salary depends on all the above factors and will be discussed during interviews.
Please send CV and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Check out this video and learn the scope of dentistry and how it relates to the biology of the body.
Learn why evidence based practice is so important.
Underlying the way braces move teeth are complex biological mechanisms that include all the cells of the body: epithelial cells, osteoblasts, osteoclasts, fibroblasts, neurons and many others.